According to a new report by Expert Market Research, the global soybean oil market reached a volume of 56 million tons in 2019. The market is presently gaining impetus due to a number of factors such as rising global population, growing health consciousness among the consumers and growing food industry. Low cost, easy availability and eco-friendly nature of soybean oil has further facilitated its use in various sectors such as food, industrial and feed.
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Contents – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=49
Key findings from the report:
1. Major end-use sectors of soybean oil are the food, industrial and feed sectors.
2. Considered as one of the healthiest cooking oils, the majority of the soybean oil is used by the food sector for cooking and as a condiment in salads. In the industrial sector, it is used in the production of adhesives, insecticides, candles, waxes, printing inks, coatings, lubricants, pharmaceutical products, hydraulic fluids, plastics and speciality products. In the feed sector, soybean oil adds to the energy density of the feed and improves feed utilisation efficiency.
3. Country-wise, China represented both the largest producer and consumer of soybean oil. Other major markets include the United States, Brazil, Argentina, EU -27, India, Mexico and others.
4. The global soybean oil market is surrounded by a number of global and national players. The global players use their influence of large-scale production, trading and marketing to their advantage. Some of the key players operating in the market include Bunge Limited, The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated, Ag Processing Inc A Cooperative, CHS Inc., and among others.
Read Full Report With Table Of Contents – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/soybean-oil-market
Expert Market Research has analyzed the global soybean oil market according to end-use, key countries and major players:
Market breakup by End-Use
Breakup by Country
2. The United States
5. EU -27
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis
1. Bunge Ltd (NYSE: BG)
2. Archer Daniels Midland Co (NYSE: ADM)
3. Cargill, Incorporated
4. Ag Processing Inc A Cooperative
5. CHS Inc.
Read More Reports:
Note 1: As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the world, our analysts are constantly tracking the impact of this rapidly evolving situation on the markets and the consumer purchase behaviours. Thus, our latest estimates and analysis about the current market trends and forecast will exhaustively reflect the effects of this emerging pandemic.
Note 2: For a snapshot of the primary and secondary data of the market (2015-2025), along with business strategies and detailed market segmentation, please click on request sample report. The sample report shall be delivered to you within 24 hours.
Expert Market Research is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At Expert Market Research, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: +1-415-325-5166 | +44-702-402-5790
Address: 138 Duane St, NY 10013
City: New York City
State: New York
Country: United States
Follow us on twitter: @expertmresearch