According to a new report by Expert Market Research titled, ‘Global Material Handling Equipment Market Report and Forecast 2020-2025‘, the global material handling equipment market reached a value of almost USD 30.5 billion in 2019. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Contents – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=233
The global material handling equipment market is driven by the significant role it plays in the manufacturing sector. The material handling does not directly contribute to the manufacture of products, but it enables effective handling, management, storage, and transport of products ensuring that products circulate quickly, smoothly, and efficiently. The growth in the industrial and infrastructural operations is expected to cater to the ever-growing population, further enhancing the material handling equipment market growth.
Read Full Report With Table Of Contents – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/material-handling-equipment-market
Daifuku Co., Ltd. (TYO: 6383) and Toyota Industries Corporation (OTCMKTS: TYIDY) are some of the major players in the global material handling equipment market. In April 2019, Daifuku Co., Ltd., a leading global manufacturer and supplier in the material handling industry, acquired the India-based material handling equipment manufacturer, Vega Conveyors & Automation Private Limited, to expand manufacturing and distribution business segments within Asia.
Market Analysis by Product:
- Storage and Handling Equipment
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System
- Industrial Trucks
- Bulk Material Handling Equipment
The material handling equipment market, on the basis of product, is divided into storage and handling equipment, automated storage and retrieval system, industrial trucks, and bulk material handling equipment, among others.
Market Analysis by System Type:
- Unit Load Material Handling Systems
- Bulk Load Material Handling Systems
On the basis of system type, the market is bifurcated into unit load material handling systems and bulk load material handling systems.
Market Analysis by Function:
- Waste Handling
Based on function, the market is segmented into assembly, packaging, transportation, distribution, storage, and waste handling.
Market Analysis by Industry:
- Metal & Heavy Machinery
- Food & Beverages
- Semiconductors & Electronics
On the basis of industry, the market is divided into automotive, metal and heavy machinery, food and beverages, chemicals, semiconductors and electronics, healthcare, aviation, and e-commerce, among others.
Market Analysis by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Regionally, the market is divided into North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of The Report:
- The global material handling equipment market is driven by the increasing demand for integration of automation and modernisation into manufacturing procedures to make the production process simpler and cost-effective.
- The development of the aviation and e-commerce sectors, and the rising demand for supply chain transparency and flexibility in warehouse activities, along with the increasing demand for enhanced storage and transportation of goods in warehouses are expected to aid the market growth of material handling equipment.
- The material handling equipment makes for a process-efficient, cost-effective, and precise technique for the quick transfer of goods across production plants and warehouses, resulting in its enhanced demand and, thus, aiding the industry growth.
- The spurring material handling equipment market in emerging economies such as India is expected to propel the overall industry growth globally.
- The market is further invigorated by the constant attraction of enormous quantities of foreign capital by manufacturing and other sectors, thereby increasing the manufacturing operations.
- The rising infrastructure to construct and upgrade new airports, rail networks, seaports, and power plants ensures improved productivity by enhancing logistics at warehouses and manufacturing plants.
Key Offerings of the Report:
- The Expert Market Research report gives an overview of the global material handling equipment market for the periods (2015-2019) and (2020-2025).
- The report also offers the historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) markets for the products, system types, functions, industries, and regional markets of material handling equipment.
- It assesses the market based on the SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces models.
Daifuku Co., Ltd., Jungheinrich AG, BEUMER Group, Kion Group AG, Mecalux, S.A., Toyota Industries Corporation, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc., JBT Corporation, and KUKU AG, among others, are the key players in the global material handling equipment market. The Expert Market Research report looks into the capacity, market share, and latest developments of these major players like plant turnarounds, mergers and acquisitions, and capacity expansions.
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis:
- Daifuku Co., Ltd. (TYO: 6383)
- Jungheinrich AG (ETR: JUN3)
- BEUMER Group
- Kion Group AG (ETR: KGX)
- Mecalux, S.A.
- Toyota Industries Corporation (TYO: 6201)
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE: HY)
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT)
- KUKU AG
Read More Reports:
Note 1: As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the world, our analysts are constantly tracking the impact of this rapidly evolving situation on the markets and the consumer purchase behaviours. Thus, our latest estimates and analysis about the current market trends and forecast will exhaustively reflect the effects of this emerging pandemic.
Note 2: For a snapshot of the primary and secondary data of the market (2015-2025), along with business strategies and detailed market segmentation, please click on request sample report. The sample report shall be delivered to you within 24 hours.
Expert Market Research is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At Expert Market Research, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: +1-415-325-5166 | +44-702-402-5790
Address: 138 Duane St, NY 10013
City: New York City
State: New York
Country: United States