According to a new report by Expert Market Research titled, ‘Global Point of Sale Materials (PoSM) Market Report and Forecast 2020-2025‘, the global point of sale materials (PoSM) market reached a value of almost USD 33.6 billion in 2019. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.57% in the forecast period of 2020-2025 to attain approximately USD 68.4 billion by 2025.
The global point of sale materials (PoSM) market has North America and Europe as the high maturity markets, while parts of Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia are the medium maturity markets. The global point of sale materials (PoSM) market depends on the global point of sale display market, which is predicted to have healthy growth in the forecast period. The market is driven by a significant contribution from FMCG, FBT, and retail sectors. The Asia Pacific is estimated to have an especially robust growth in the forecast period.
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Contents – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=1032
InnerWorkings (NASDAQ: INWK) and Adare International Limited are some of the major key players in the point of sale materials (PoSM) market. In November 2018, InnerWorkings, a worldwide leading marketing execution firm, announced that it had signed a contract of multi-year technology with the largest adult beverage company to be their software provider for the tracking, ordering, and data warehousing of point-of-sale materials as well as branded merchandise across the United States. The InnerWorkings will deploy technology, which allows project management of brand programs and a tool for ordering marketing materials over the client’s sales team and hundreds of distributor partners. This software was launched in January 2019.
Read Full Report With Table Of Contents – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/point-of-sale-materials-market
Market Analysis by End Use:
- Food and Beverage
The point of sale materials market, on the basis of end-use sectors, is divided into FMGC, FBT, retail, and pharmaceutical, among others.
Market Analysis by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Regionally, the market is divided into North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of The Report:
- The global point of sale materials (PoSM) market is driven by the prevalence of the industry in the sector of in-store promotions.
- The rising demand from the major end-users of the industry, such as retail, FBT, CPG, and pharmaceutical companies, is aiding the market growth of the point of sale materials.
- The increasing focus on increasing the geographic footprint and extensive range of services to extract bigger share of trade marketing spend of the buyers is enhancing the market growth.
- The growing demand for near-field communication-ready systems is positively impacting the growth of the global point of sale materials market.
- The expansion of hypermarkets, supermarkets, and convenience stores in the tier-2 and tier-3 cities, especially in emerging markets, are resulting in the strengthening of the market growth of point of sale materials.
- The increasing extensions, along with rising investments, are supporting the market growth.
- The growing adoption of on-shelf and PDQ displays to attract customer attention has improved the market, further providing an impetus to the market growth.
- The increasing innovative solutions for ease of retailers to attract customers and provide useful data on the shopping behaviour of buyers is catalysing the growth of the market further.
Key Offerings of the Report:
- The Expert Market Research report gives an overview of the global point of sale materials market for the periods (2015-2019) and (2020-2025).
- The report also offers the historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) markets for the end-uses and regional markets of point of sale materials.
- It assesses the market based on the SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces models.
InnerWorking, HH Global, Adare International Limited, Réseau de transport de la Capitale, IDX, LLC, Triad Manufacturing, Exceptional 3D, Inc., and Priority Sign, among others, are the key players in the global point of sale materials (PoSM) market. The Expert Market Research report looks into the capacity, market share, and latest developments of these major players like plant turnarounds, mergers and acquisitions, and capacity expansions.
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis:
- InnerWorking (NASDAQ: INWK)
- HH Global
- Adare International Limited
- Réseau de transport de la Capitale
- IDX, LLC
- Triad Manufacturing
- Exceptional 3D, Inc.
- Priority Sign
Read More Reports:
Note 1: As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the world, our analysts are constantly tracking the impact of this rapidly evolving situation on the markets and the consumer purchase behaviours. Thus, our latest estimates and analysis about the current market trends and forecast will exhaustively reflect the effects of this emerging pandemic.
Note 2: For a snapshot of the primary and secondary data of the market (2015-2025), along with business strategies and detailed market segmentation, please click on request sample report. The sample report shall be delivered to you within 24 hours.
Expert Market Research is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At Expert Market Research, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: +1-415-325-5166 | +44-702-402-5790
Address: 138 Duane St, NY 10013
City: New York City
State: New York
Country: United States
Follow us on twitter: @expertmresearch