According to a new report by Expert Market Research titled, ‘Global Medical Tapes and Bandages Market Report and Forecast 2020-2025‘, the global medical tapes and bandages market reached a value of almost USD 6.7 billion in 2019. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% in the forecast period of 2020-2025 to reach a value of around USD 8.3 billion by 2025.
The global medical tapes and bandages market is driven by the rise in the number of surgeries and the geriatric population globally. The Asia Pacific region is predicted to witness the fastest growth rate in the forecast period as a result of increasing ageing and diabetes-prone population.
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Contents – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=587
Some of the major players within the medical tapes and bandages market include Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) and Smith & Nephew Plc (LON: SN). Johnson & Johnson invented the first-ever commercial first aid kit more than a century ago and later ventured into producing innovative and designed band-aids to provide assistance in the treatment of war wounds, snake bites, and so on and so forth. The company has since manufactured the first aid kit and recently, i.e., in 2018, it has provided customers with the liberty to build a customised first aid kit. This will offer convenience to customers as they can personalise the kit to include waterproof bandages and pain relievers, etc. as per their potential requirements. These adhesive medical tapes and bandages are important to reduce the risk of infection as well as the formation of scars.
Read Full Report With Table Of Contents – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/medical-tapes-and-bandages-market
Market Analysis by Product Type:
- Medical Tapes
- Medical Bandages
The global medical tapes and bandages market, on the basis of product type, is bifurcated into medical tapes and medical bandages.
- Medical Tapes
- Fabric Tape
- Paper Tape
- Plastic Tape
- Other Types
Medical tapes are further divided into fabric tape, paper tape, plastic tape, and others.
- Medical bandages
- Gauze Bandage
- Adhesive Bandage
- Cohesive and Elastic Bandage
- Other Bandages
Medical bandages are further divided into gauze bandage, adhesive bandage, and cohesive and elastic bandage, among others.
Market Analysis by Application:
- Surgical Wounds
- Traumatic and Laceration Wounds
- Sport Injuries
On the basis of application, the market is divided into surgical wounds, traumatic and laceration wounds, burns, ulcers, and sport injuries segments.
Market Analysis by End Use:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Based on end-use, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centres, among others.
Market Analysis by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Regionally, the market is divided into North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of the Report:
- The global medical tapes and bandages market is driven by the rapid growth of the medical bandages segment.
- The rising ageing population, the growing cases of accidents, and an increase in medical incidents involving surgery are aiding the market growth of medical tapes and bandages.
- Owing to the rising number of patients suffering from ulcers due to the increasing diabetic population, the ulcers segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period, further enhancing the market growth.
- The rise in the hospitals segment as a result of the increasing number of surgical procedures conducted in hospitals is expected to invigorate the market growth of medical tapes and bandages.
- The Asia Pacific region, which will grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period due to the rising ageing and diabetes-prone population will support the growth of global medical tapes and bandages market.
Key Offerings of the Report:
- The Expert Market Research report gives an overview of the global medical tapes and bandages market for the periods (2015-2019) and (2020-2025).
- The report also offers the historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) markets for the product types, applications, end-uses, and regional markets of medical tapes and bandages.
- It assesses the market based on the SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces models.
3m Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Smith & Nephew Plc, Medtronic Plc., Cardinal Health Inc., Medline Industries, Inc., Baxter International Inc., and Derma Sciences Inc., among others, are the key players in the global medical tapes and bandages market. The Expert Market Research report looks into the capacity, market share, and latest developments of these major players like plant turnarounds, mergers and acquisitions, and capacity expansions.
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis:
- 3M Healthcare (NYSE: MMM)
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)
- Smith & Nephew Plc (LON: SN)
- Medtronic Plc. (NYSE: MDT)
- Cardinal Health Inc. (NYSE: CAH)
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Derma Sciences Inc.
Read More Reports:
Note 1: As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the world, our analysts are constantly tracking the impact of this rapidly evolving situation on the markets and the consumer purchase behaviours. Thus, our latest estimates and analysis about the current market trends and forecast will exhaustively reflect the effects of this emerging pandemic.
Note 2: For a snapshot of the primary and secondary data of the market (2015-2025), along with business strategies and detailed market segmentation, please click on request sample report. The sample report shall be delivered to you within 24 hours.
Expert Market Research is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At Expert Market Research, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: +1-415-325-5166 | +44-702-402-5790
Address: 138 Duane St, NY 10013
City: New York City
State: New York
Country: United States
Follow us on twitter: @expertmresearch